WELCOME

HELLO I'M CINTHYA, WELCOME TO MY WORKSHOP DISPLAY, WHERE EVERYTHING IS HAND MADE WITH LOVE... YOU
WILL FIND PARTY SUPPLIES ,DESSERTS AND CAKES, SO YOU CAN MAKE A SPECIAL PARTY FULL OF DETAILS.
IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE MY PRODUCTS , JUST CLICK ON MY SHOP WINDOWS, (ON THE TOP RIGHT OR LEFT OF THIS PAGE) OR IF YOU PREFER WRITE TO ME AT cupcakesveryberry@gmail.com OR LEAVE ME A COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL IN THE PHOTO THAT YOU LIKE, AND I WILL SEND YOU INFORMATION AND PRICES.
I SHIP PARTY DECORATIONS AND DESSERTS TO ALL USA.
I WILL LOVE IF YOU JOIN ME ON MY SITE OR LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE, www.facebook.com/veryberrycakes
THANK YOU

Saturday, July 13, 2013

BOY BABY SHOWER MARSHMALLOW CENTERPIECES





18 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone !!! if you want information please add your email so I can answer you. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, please let me know how much for a 12 babys, 12 feet. D.bodden.n@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please email for price jeb1002@aol.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please send me info on these baby marshmallows. Jessicachudoba@yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get information of how much for the baby marshmallows joanolivares22@yahoo.con

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, please send me pricing for baby boy marshmallows & cookies
    maria.e2510@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi can you e-mail me the price of the centerpiece as it looks on the picture at c.villa22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my name is Nette and I would love more information about BOY BABY SHOWER MARSHMALLOW CENTERPIECES. qty and pricing Please. at linnette_martinez@rocketmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you email me the price for this centerpiece @ delisef@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you give more more information and prices on your precious moment baby shower centerpieces please thank you edithgomez051513@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would like the price on the baby boy centerpiece as shown. thank u . hectornsara6264@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, please send me pricing for baby boy marshmallows & cookies. Thank you in advance! guanaka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! Send me pricing for these please? Rosarycarriere@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much for a dozen babies email me at jessicallamas824@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was wondering how much for the baby marshmallow around 30 of them? Email is murilloadriana21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi , if you can please give me info on the pricing to @cristinelorraine2426@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave me your email to send you information. thank you